ardent

брат најмили

Cerse

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2016, 12:51 AM

As he buried himself, almost desperately, into her fur she would gently raise one of her paws to his leg and hold him close. Her eyes closed as she felt his warmth seeping through her long fur, felt her brother for the first time since her life had almost ended. She missed him, oh she had missed him so dearly. But now here was here...he was here, and she had found him! They were together again, finally, and by gods she would never let them seperate again. He spoke, softly, into her fur, and she let out a sound that was somewhere between a sob and a laugh, her nose shifting to dig into his fur as well. "I'm glad I'm alive too..." She murmured softly, closing her eyes quite tightly. All those days, weeks, months that she had searched, had hoped, had prayed, alone. So alone, and she had been really, well, terrified that she would always be alone. Clearing her throat, she composed herself as he pulled away, quickly glancing away to make sure he didn't see the near tears in her eyes. Carefully she'd look back at him, a small smile touching her lips. "Мило ми е што сме повторно заедно, брат..." She whispered tenderly.

But he moved away, wanting to change the subject it seemed and she couldn't blame him. He had escaped death just as well as she had. Even if she had been right in the thick of it, he had spent two years of his life believing everyone in his family was dead. Really, neither had it better than the other, and she was just happy to move on with her life. He promised a tour, and she would smile her little smile and slowly nod her head, watching him bound away a few paces so happily. She was rooted in her spot, flooded with a strange sadness. A whole year had gone by without her brother at her side. Her citrus eyes slowly rose to the sky then, angry at the gods for stealing away that time when his voice broke through her thoughts then. She blinked in surprise and looked back at him. "Yeah.." She said softly, tenderly as she moved to start after him. "I'm coming, Mithras."

"Talk" | "Macedonian"