size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-03-2016, 02:16 PM

It felt good to hear Shaye's determination and unwillingness to let her father go. He was going to have to fight hard if this really was the end of his life. Shaye was just as stubborn as her mother when she wanted to be, and with those two determined ladies on his side surely Shai had a fighting chance. If only they'd known what was wrong. Her niece would cling to her still, sniffling through her emotions and letting her fire of hope burn strong. Rhythm didn't know what to do though. Shaye wanted her so badly, but Rhythm had responsibilities in the pack. She couldn't leave her two incredibly rambunctious six month olds with their father for too long. Would he want them to come with her? Surely not especially if Shai turned out to be contagious. "I won't be able to stay for very long, I'm sorry. Rhyme and Rhys are too young for me to leave them here." She'd hold her niece tighter, sorry that she had to go through all of this. But amazed at the opinion Shaye held of her. What would she think of her if Shai didn't pull through? "How are your mom and Vail holding up?" She'd ask, half trying to calm the poor girl.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads