Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
01-03-2016, 10:56 PM

The demand had not meant to be forceful and she was a bit taken aback by it, worried that the silver titan might take offense. Ears pulled back slightly and she shuffled nervously but he only smiled and nodded. Luck relaxed a bit as he spoke. She was aware of his gaze on her and she studiously avoided returning it, her gaze moving in the overly obvious and somewhat comical manner of one who was trying to look anywhere but a specific location. Not that she didn’t want to look at him per say, she was actually monumentally curious about him; she had never seen anyone who looked quite the way he did, but rather she didn’t know how to handle the attention he was giving her.

Finally though he’d return a greeting, giving her a name to match to his face. A small giggle bubbled forth as he addressed her, it wasn’t planned and that was certainly evident as she bore a look of unconcealed shock before biting down on the escaping laughter, cutting it off. “Sorry,” god she was apologizing a lot, “I’m just not used to anyone calling me anything but Luck.”

She processed his question, cocking her head to the side for a moment as she battled with herself about how much to tell him. “I’m ah… actually kinda lost.” She admitted with some embarrassment. “Not that there’s anywhere for me to really go… most of my family is gone, and I don’t really know those that stayed…” She hadn’t really meant to add the last part but as she did her voice dropped to a softer sadder tone and cyan gaze fell to her now mud covered paws.

speech

[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]