gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-03-2016, 11:26 PM

He was more than amused with her, even as she went about completely ignoring his gaze, this would cause his lips to turn up more. As well it'd give him more of a chance to study her with out a disapproving gaze. She really was quite easy on the eyes, and she had a cute laugh, that becoming apparent as he called her by her last name. She was adorable as her laughter was cut off suddenly by her embarrassment. He'd get all the apologies today. "I'll let it go because you're cute." He'd tell her critically before asking his question, the answer seeming just a tiny bit rehearsed. The sad look that came into her eye as she mentioned her family would remind him of the disappointment he'd seen in his own mother's face at his revelation. "You could stick with me if you want. Surely if you've made it on your own this long you can hunt." He'd look her over again, making note of more useful qualities than those that boasted beauty. "Plus, a little more protection than your own measly jaws might be helpful. Boasting that heat scent with out some protection could get you some all to eager suitors." He'd much rather have her all to himself.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]