gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
01-04-2016, 12:40 AM
Bright blinked slightly when the woman finally approached, offering a quick nuzzle before tending to the wound - she tried not to flinch, but her body tensed for a moment anyways. The gesture seemed affectionate, and Bright wasn't sure how to take it, but she tried not to let anything show on her face. It had been a long, long time since she'd had any adult friends or anyone she could trust, and she'd grown unaccustomed to friendly physical contact. She took a breath as Amalia then looked at the swollen ankle, grateful for the gentle, caring nature of this woman, as well as her cheerfulness.

Bright smiled slightly, her tail thumping the ground, when Amalia agreed that poppy seeds would be good for pain, as long as she didn't take too many. When blue eyes met silver, Bright nodded at Amalia - now that the excitement of her hunt had drained away, she really felt the throb of her injured ankle, and it worsened by the moment. Poppy seeds might do her some good. Bright continued to listen carefully as Amalia continued, saying that lavender would indeed be good for relaxation, but it would be better if she were truly in distress. So, she probably wouldn't need any. The fox-coated lady blushed as the other praised her, telling her not to be hard on herself. "Thank you Amalia," she said, nodding in understanding, "I'm eager to learn, and I guess I'll have to be more confident in myself if I ever intend to treat someone."

When Amalia sat back, Bright couldn't help but to lean a little closer, curious as to what the woman was about to say. She nodded, eyes wide, as she listened and took note of what she must do. She knew resting would be beneficial, but she'd never thought about stretching the limb. It sounded like a fabulous suggestion. When Amalia offered two more solutions, adding dandelion to the limb, as well as anything cold to help with inflammation, the look on Bright's face was one of fascination. "That's great, I will try all of that! she said, hoping to heal up as quickly as possible. She just hoped she'd be able to find dandelion, although it was quite a hardy plant and with spring on the way, they'd be sprouting soon. "Do you have any dandelion left?" she asked, wondering if there was anything in storage, then thought of yet another question, "Are there any particular stretching maneuvers that are best, or just a good ol' stretch, like when you first get up in the morning?" She couldn't believe it, she was finally starting to learn something new about healing!