gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 12:02 PM

The look on her face would tell him that even she had realized quickly that his family was complicated. In the end it didn't matter, what was done was done and he loved the members of his family despite everything that had happened. Thankfully they wouldn't dwell there as his words seemed to catch her off guard, the she wolf would retreat but he had no doubt he'd get bit if he came closer. He couldn't help the chuckle that fell from his lips as she answered him, quite the spirit in this one. "Actually, no. I'm not really into herbs and such, but my mother Amalia is very talented. I'm sure she could find something to take the edge off?" He'd tell her with a shit eating grin plastered to his face. Of course he didn't want to totally cut any options off so he'd have to add, "Oh wait, were you talking about..?" He'd pause, feigning confusion as he looked her over again. "I mean, if you wanted to fuck..." He'd resist taking that one step closer, though he wasn't afraid to get bitten he would rather avoid her pointy teeth.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]