gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 01:54 PM

He did indeed notice the reddish tinge that crossed her face as he verbally called her cute. She'd make his lips twitch up in amusement, and he found himself enjoying her easily flustered nature. He wasn't so cruel that he would leave her in suspense for too long, his question was asked and he'd metaphorically cross his fingers in hopes of a quick yes. She was lost and alone anyway, she didn't have much to loose if she stayed with him. He'd watch her intently, his grin fading into an expression of anticipation. He wouldn't take his eyes off her as she finally managed to look at him. Finally she'd give him a nod and his grin would widen, not that he was about to celebrate his victory yet. He'd focus on her, giving his attention with perked ears and a clear gaze. He'd long since taken a seat across from her as they spoke. She wasn't great at hunting, ah well he tried right? Apparently herb craft was her preference, but that could also be helpful. Who knew when he'd go and push someone too far and need patching up? He'd grin at the sound of pride, and confidence in her voice. She might have been flighty, but he could see a strength glimmering deep deep down. "I'll take it." He'd tell her with a grin.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]