size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-04-2016, 02:19 PM

Her brown form moved out of the den and towards him, and carefully he leaned forward to press his nose to her forehead. Concern was written clearly over his features, golden eyes clouded with it. He waited for his sister to speak, but when he did he couldn't say that he was happy to hear her words. "That is a very long journey to make someone go on when they are that sick, Mo. I don't think its a good idea at all. This winter is colder than the last, and if he's as sick as you say he is, I have a feeling it will only make him worse." He said honestly, a simple shrug of his shoulders. It wasn't that be doubted Shaye's ability, it just... it really didn't sound good to him. "Maybe we should call Harmony here. She should have been assisting in his sickness a long time ago. That's why we have more than one healer here, Motif. I don't want to lose either of you, and I really don't think that long of a trip is smart. It will take you weeks! What if he doesn't make it that far?" He asked, his voice kept in hushed tones so that only Motif would hear him. He understood his sisters feeling of him being happier where he grew up, but traveling now would be a death sentence.

"SPEAK!"

Art by Raqinq