gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-04-2016, 03:56 PM

He'd manage to bring a grin to her face and that seemed to be saying a lot with how terrified she'd acted of him only a little while before. She'd meet his gaze, and he was almost sure she'd spaced out before she moved to pull herself back up to the roots of the tree. Not bothering to take the complicated root that she had decided on Bacchus would swing back around and bring himself up to the much less muddy bank. Luck was waiting for him, sitting up tall as she questioned his lineage. "No pack. Not yet. Though I do visit Fiori." He was not a member. He'd pull up closer to her, noticing now the little shivers that ran down her pelt. She was a bit skinnier than he'd first thought wasn't she? "Get used to wandering, cause that's how it's gonna be for a while." He'd tell her easily, yeah he planned to take a pack of his own, but how long until he was truly ready? For now he had himself, and the tiny healer at his side. What was he supposed to do with that? He'd take a chance and seat himself closer to her, enough that he was blocking the wind and their fur would touch. "But, I'll let you decide where first night's camp will be."
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]