gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-04-2016, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 10:14 PM by Avalon.)
Name: Crucible "Knight" Ancora
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: Taking much after his father, Crucible sports an incredibly fluffy coat with an extra fluffy tail. His base coat is snow white, soft and pure like the surroundings he was born in. However, he cannot completely blend in with the backdrop due to a few of his other markings. His front paws are dipped in a sandy cream, while his his hind paws are dipped up to his ankles. This also partially takes the bridge of his nose as it streams upwards, his underside just below his chest, and upon his back and ears, a black dorsal stripe that streams from the point between his brows down to the end of his tail. Like Cifer, his eyes hold the same poison green color, as do the tear markings beneath them. He bears a similar resemblance to his father, uncanny, yet it shows he is his fathers child.
Personality: Crucible is a strict, no-nonsense warrior with a dry wit who carries himself with grace and dignity, maintaining many subtle mannerisms like a traditional samurai. He is the strong silent type, speaking when he feels it's necessary—usually offering his knowledge and insight in relevant situations, or sharing stories of his past experiences. Devoting himself to protect those in trouble and putting their safety before his own well being, Crucible may often be seen as a martyr, though that is not what he strives for others to see. He is loyal to the core, for loyalty had always been strong within the Ancora line. Devotion and loyalty to his direct family comes first and foremost, and he won't ever betray them without a just reason. He is often critical about others, and does not trust others easily. Morals over loyalty is his code, and if there is something or someone that goes against his creed, then he will refuse to follow or go under their wing without good reason.
History: After Cross & Creed left, Crucible remained behind with the stubborn thought that where they were was their new life. However, as time dragged on, he began to feel lonely, and however much he tried to fight it, could not stay where he was. Loyalty to his family called to him, and thus Crucible sought out his brothers and headed back to his homeland.
Plans: Find Cross & Creed, interact with other chars and let it develop ICly.
Other: I opted for him to have the same green eyes and green tear markings as Cifer if thats okay, I can pay for it ^_^
RP Sample: Mrrrr do I have to? D:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!