Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-04-2016, 11:15 PM

Marina would give a small nod to Anais’ first statement. “He has been more than kind,” The rainbow femme would rumble. “Both to me and the children.” If it were not for Nako granting her the babies she would have surely crumbled. Succumbed to her demons before she was able to find Spencer, before she was able to find any source of stability at all. Sure right now it was a bit rickety, but at least she had some sort of hold on reality.

The female would take a deep breathe, straightening herself completely as she regained her composure. There. No more voices. No more memories. The nightmares had been chased away, and this time it was thanks to Anais, bless her heart, that Mari had been able to get back to her normal state. It was a shame that the femme lived in Donostrea. Marina would have loved to have some female company within the Gulley. Though having Nako, her brother, and the children kept her busy.

Marina would chuckle softly when Anais spoke again, nodding once more. “Aye. He wanted to take them out to play some games, maybe teach them a couple life lessons. It... Honestly feels strange having him back. We were parted for so long...” Not to mention the fact that she had believed Spencer to bed dead during that time. To find that he wasn’t was definitely a shock... But one Marina appreciated almost as much as having her children.

“I hope you can come along more often. It’s nice to see another friendly face around the gully. Though I understand having pack duties and all.” Plus she was sure that Anais had her own mate. Perhaps she would have a family someday? It made her happy thinking of how each of her children might react to their little cousins. “Would you care to take a walk Anais?” She was pretty sure that could help cool her head.

"Listen to me talk,"'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Keno

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]