size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
01-05-2016, 08:03 AM

One thing about the boy was that he never held grudges well. He harbored no hate towards Sin - maybe a dislike yes but that was something he best left forgotten in his young age. One day Sin would get what he deserved, if anything death was not a cruel mistress. Rivaxorus and his brother Razor probably had a very odd thought process when it came to death. If it was one thing that set him at peace it was thinking his mother was happy. Tornach, when he thought about it he bared resemblance to Surreal. "Well Family is always welcome to keep me company." he gave a smile. Tor was the one who had made a valid point at the death match wasn't he? Rivaxorus only felt he too even if he could have done something - he had been one of the ones to watch his mother slowly decay in her own state of mind.

"My name is Rivaxorus Adravendi - how are you doing Tornach?" It also seemed like he was always worry more about others then himself. Rivaxorus hated to draw attention too much to himself as much as he did. Maybe it was his mother and family that had been the cause of that. His goals were sometimes very unclear, as he never did want to reveal intentions right away. Rivaxorus certainly hoped Surreal was doing well.

"Talk" "You" Think