size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-05-2016, 06:34 PM

Bass only snorted at Kakashi, not arguing his point. "I had thought so too, looks like we have both been fooled." He said softly, a touch of his own anger shining through. He was trying to be indifferent here, but it was a little hard. Bass was sick and tired of wolves leaving his pack only to crawl back, and then disappear again. Was it him? Was he that bad of a leader that they thought that they could walk all over him? His lip twitched as he tried to keep his aggression at bay, although he had to admit, it was pretty funny watching this man freak out in front of him. The brute's last question caught him off guard, however, asking if he could see the kids. Bass' ears flickered, but he wasn't about to keep the pups from the only family that they had left. "Qualm has been rather distant since his parents have left, I'm not sure he will answer the call. I am sure that Quake will though, she has been trying her hardest to fit in." He said, obvious fondness for the girl in his voice. He had seen how hard it was on pups to lose their parents, he had seen it happen to Chrono's kids, but Tinaro was still here and going strong. Alvin had run away from it all, just as Qualm was doing, but Tinaro was a very good member of Abaven. So Bass tipped back his head and called out to the young ones, seeing if they would even come.

"Talk" "You" Think