size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-05-2016, 11:35 PM

She'd heard the call, and while it wasn't mandatory she figured it would be a good chance to integrate with others of her pack that she'd yet to meet...which was well...everyone. The woman was sticking firm to her decision about Dragon's punishment, but would it be at all fair to keep him from learning something that was crucial to survival? Would it be her fault that he missed out on training because of his mistake? She battled with herself for a moment, then decided to call for him and her other children. As soon as Dragon emerged from the den, Avalon would be stern with him. "You're only allowed away from the den for training, and as long as I'm with you. Got it?" A silent nod was given from her son before the pair trotted off to find the gathered group.

As soon as they arrived, she walked over to Lykos who was already present, and she was proud of him for being such an eager learner. While he probably wouldn't be happy that Dragon was here, it didn't mean that his brother had any free reign. "Your brother will be joining us, it wouldn't be fair to keep him from training too." She whispered to him before sitting, indicating for Dragon to sit on her other side. Her long fluffy tail curled around her paws as amber gaze looked at the others. She only recognized one she'd spoken to, little Mieu. The others she'd recognized vaguely, but they were still strangers to her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!