gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2016, 06:05 PM
She'd shake her head as he tried to tell her she'd survive with out him beside her, but she was very much convinced otherwise. She wouldn't have made it through the last season had it not been for Volt, what did he think she could really do on her own? There had always been someone there to guide her before, she'd never not had anyone at all. As she spoke her mind before even thinking Volt would become silent. She didn't know what his reaction might be and she would freeze as her ears awaited the reaction.

She didn't want to laugh as he told her his first thought, but along with more tears she'd spout out a strained giggle. her tears wouldn't stop though, he'd say everything about their daughters that she missed the most. "I miss their cuddles, and their kisses." she'd add quietly, barely able to speak through her labored breathing. It hurt to think about what she lost, but they hadn't grieved together yet. She would swallow the emotions down but she couldn't swallow what Voltage had said. It was no more his fault than hers, and they shared the responsibility. "Volt, you kn..n...n..know that you can't hold all of the blame. We raised.d.d.d them together." She'd cling to him tightly, knowing how well she held the same feelings he did.

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]