size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
01-06-2016, 08:04 PM

The smaller woman wouldn't notice her right away, but when she did, she greeted Avalon with a simple greeting and a name. Takira huh? It was a pretty name she had to admit. She followed the ebony woman's gaze, amber eyes finding what the other was so concentrated on. Was she out hunting? Soon enough, her thought would be answered as Takira turned to her again and asked if she could help her out. Avalon's eyes lit up, her fluffy plume wagging as she nodded. "I would be delighted!" Her first hunt with a packmate! She was happy that she would get the chance, after all, she wanted to integrate herself more with the members here and get to know them all. She was sure there would be some she didn't like, and some she would. But she wouldn't pass judgment so quickly. This woman seemed nice enough, especially if she invited her to hunt instead of telling her to leave her alone.

Avalon would draw closer to the darker fea, lowering her large body until her belly fur brushed the ground. Amber gaze watched the herd of goats ahead, and she wondered which one was going to be their prime target. "Lead the way." She would let Takira lead, since this was her hunt after all. Avalon would help, but first she wanted to see which one they would be going after first.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!