ardent

He loves me...he loves me not

Einarr

gems
size
build
player
01-06-2016, 09:18 PM

The young man had, with the exception of meeting Jendai and going to the fight training been laying low. He was waiting, waiting for Valentine’s call. Waiting for the question of his loyalty. It... It honestly pained him. Einarr had found happiness here in Imperium, had found a source of stability there. It was... It was where he belonged. But it wasn’t enough. The moment he saw his mother lunge into battle against Valentine he would feel his heart shred in two. Einarr might have been a little on the awkward side but he wasn’t stupid either. He knew he couldn’t live supporting both.

So the man had been trying to mentally prepare for the day when Valentine called to him. Mentally prepare for how it was he was going to handle things. Einarr didn’t like the position he found himself in, but he wouldn’t blame Akemi for it {even if it was her fault}. Einarr could never blame her.

His uncle’s words to his mother still rang loud and clear in his head as well. They made him feel sick, sick to the point where he just wanted to curl up in the earth and disappear. How could someone who claimed to be family have no heart to their own kin? It made no sense to him. He could never make that sort of threat to Zisa... Even as much as she frustrated him.

He’d heed Valen’s call, but he didn’t arrive with smiles or even the slightest wag of his tail. Einarr just knew that this meeting was about that day... It had to have been. But what he didn’t know was why Valentine had waited.

Einarr would let out a heavy sigh, tipping his head respectfully to the man before him. “I’m sure that you’re not any more pleased with this meeting than I am, Rex.” The brute would make sure to meet Valentine’s gaze when he spoke. He was all ears now, waiting for what was coming to him.

"Speech"