size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-06-2016, 09:23 PM
"Oh I see! So stealing our prey is better than just trespassing then? Silly me, I thought we needed that food for our own wolves... Oh well, I guess our pups can just go hungry so you can eat!" Cascade's sarcastic simper in return to the male's actually coherent words didn't even try to hide her amused disgust at his attempt to get out of facing the music - and Cascade's grin burned particularly fierce when Valentine showed his face, taking up a dominant and clearly menacing posture in support of her. But the expression faded markedly when his presence made the stranger take a sudden behavioral about-face and start acting distinctly different. Her survival sense was sounding alarms at high volume, and her hackles prickled instinctively. "Hey, Valentine," she said aloud, her unease a faint undertone she couldn't quite extinguish. The idea of this strange creature staying a moment longer was suddenly abhorrent to her, though she couldn't quite put a paw on why. "I think maybe we should give our guest here something to remember us by and kick his ass out of our pack lands where he belongs." Rabies? Madness? She couldn't help the ticker-tape of possible scenarios from playing through her mind - she didn't know what it was but she couldn't help but feel that something was very wrong.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!