ardent

Wandering souls

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2013, 02:58 PM

Evelette reclined upon her haunches, crystalline blue eyes flickering between her sudden companions. Her posture was relaxed, peaceful. She was a high spirited creature by nature, eager to make friends and speak to new souls. Hatred and aggression had never held a place within her heart, nor would they ever. She approached the two under the guise of friendship, her tail languidly drifting from side to side.

She cocked her head to the side like a curious bird as both gave their names and titles, a smile blossomed across her maw, and respectfully, she dipped her head in respect for Glaciem's Chief. "Gargoyle, it tis a pleasure to meet you, Crusade spoke a great many things about you." She remembered Glaciem fondly, until her mind drifted to Eliyas, she couldn't handle returning without him, it brought back too many things she would rather not be constantly reminded of.

Evelette blinked as the ebony male presented them with inquiries, her ears swiveled, listening, a smile pulled at her lips and a soft chuckle burst from her larynx. "I was out for a stroll, when I happened to chance upon your scent. I heard no dark secrets, have no fear. Might I inquire your name?"

Speech!