gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-07-2016, 02:15 AM

Whoa! This kid was really something! Hearing the girl giggle made Silva wanna giggle. Despite her being almost a year come next season, she still retained some innocence and puplike enthusiasm herself. She laughed when Ray mentioned she had no other color besides the white, and Silva shook her head then nodded it quickly. "Oh, I've never seen the ocean...I was born like this, silly! My daddy is white, and my momma was grey and black. So my fur is silvery white? And the only color I have is on my nose but it's nothing special like your blue!" She laughed as her tail wagged harder, boy it was fun talking to a pup again! She had spent so much time with adults, and she had to act responsible when everything was going on that she didn't get the chance to be like Ray...It made her nostalgic for a moment, but she was glad to meet this girl!

She had to admit, she really liked this girl! Okay, maybe Silva shouldn't have said that Glacier was her uncle...really, he wasn't. But the time she had spent with him and learned from him, she had said it once and then it stuck from there. Oops. She lowered herself to her stomach, tail wagging madly behind her as she giggled. So Glacier had a daughter now? Cool! When did that happen?! This was even better then she thought! Geez, she felt like she had missed so much in both her world and the world of Donostrea... "Sort of! I'm not directly related to anyone in your pack, but me and my siblings stayed here with your daddy for a little while, while my daddy was out kicking butt!" Okay so...she didn't know the exact details of the siege...all she knew was that her dad had said he beat someone before coming back for them, and somewhere in between he had lost an eye and broken a paw.

Her ears perked forward when Ray mentioned that she didn't know where Glacier was, and then something about the beach? While she still had no idea what the beach was, it sounded bad! Water ate the sand? Oh no! Did that mean it was creeping up to hunt the wolves too!? Was that what an ocean was!? She felt a bit alarmed, she had no idea what a beach or an ocean was having never seen them before, and the only kinds of lands she really knew about was...desert and snow. Oh, and this prairie, but she had never been allowed to leave it to go see the beach. "That sounds awful! Is the water trying to hurt you? Are you all okay!?"

"Speak"