gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 02:52 AM by Seraphiel.)

The soggy grass wasn't helping matters at all and her best efforts to keep from flailing onto the wrong side of their border ended in a catastrophe. She had been on relatively stable grass up to that point, but her next step brought her into an inch of mud, even well she was tripping over her large paws, and with a silent cry she landed face first into the thick and heavy substance. All she could taste was earth, all salty and dirty on her tongue. Her flailing paws must have looked crazy as she tried to pull free her face. When at last it did with a great sucking noise and she fell back onto her rump she would stop and blink for a moment, trying to come to terms with what had just happened.

She made a face and spat out a big glob of mud “UCK” she said in distress. It was then, and only then, that she noticed the stranger who had come to ask if she was alright. She struggled to get to her feet, but her fur was heavy with mud and she over balanced half way up and landed right back on her rump again. “Roar!” she said ferioucly. “I'ma big scary mud monster and i'ma eat your face if you come any closer.. or laugh” she warned him seriously.

"Speech"