Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:06 AM by Ren.)
Ren couldn't help it - the moment the sluuuurrrrrPOP occurred, the prince had died of laughter. The flailing, the pop, themud sticking to the face with two brilliantly blue eyes glaring at him. It was too much, and the male would cackle, laughing even harder at Seraphiel's uck. He'd glance up when he ehard that, seeing her trying to stand up... and falling over. Again. Snorting, he tried to stiffle his laughter, though not with much success. Finally, he manage to muffle it to the point he could hear her, and he just managed to catch her statement. Still chuckling, he rose from the sitting position he had fallen in, sticking his nose close to her. On a spur of impulse, he'd try to flick her nose with his tongue. "I think laughter would fit the scary mud monster better," he told her honestly, tail wagging behind him. He'd have to go get her cleaned up, and figure out who exactly she was - obviously Donostrea, but he would want to make sure she wasn't missing.

"Speech"