gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 03:14 AM by Seraphiel.)

She was glaring bloody murder at that point, he was laughing at her! She would, she would show him! She tried to stand again, but it clearly wasn't happening, and landing back on her rump again for the millionth time she decided her lesson would be in death glares. When he stuck his nose in front of her face she playfully snapped at it, her little pup teeth clicking together audibly over open air. “Big monsters don't need laughter. Screaming. Or squealing like a girl, those are responses ill accept” she told him haughtily. “Who are you anyways, your not Donostrea right? Through your bluerer then my daddy” she said, getting curious now. could he be related to her? Honestly, it was like the entire world shared some sort of tie to her family in some way or another, if not by blood then by some sorta adoption or care or looking after. Honestly, it was all just so confusing at this point she expected everyone to be a part of their family in some way.

"Speech"