Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:07 AM by Ren.)
Amusement was in every fiber of his being as she waved her paw, and he'd shrink back in 'fear', at least for a moment before sitting back up fully, watching the pup drenched in drooping mud. Yes, definitely needed to get her cleaned up. He'd feel pleasure zip through him as he spotted her relaxing, curious and wide-open as only a pup could be - though that only lasted for a second before she completely straightened herself up. Hiding a smile, he nodded solemnly. "Yes. My mother is the secondary alpha, or the Spirit of the pack. She'll soon be the main alpha." She would then introduce herself, including her parents, and he'd blink. That was... complicated sounded. Ren had to admit, he was moderately impressed that a pup remembered that, and as far as he saw, she was too... considering she was writhing in the mud with utter glee. He'd had his eyes widen as if he was more impressed than he actually was, before letting it fade slightly. Glacier was her father, eh? "I've met your father," he commented softly. It was then he stepped closer to the mud covered female, ignoring the growl for now. "We should get you cleaned up... that mud can't taste good, and besides, I'd like to see my little queen without mud covering her doubtlessly beautiful features." Okay, maybe he enjoyed the company of the young girl, and her reactions were just precious.

"Speech"