gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-07-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016, 04:14 AM by Seraphiel.)

His mother was alpha too? She couldn't really call him her loyal subject then. For more reasons then one, starting from their lack of sharing a pack and both being children of alphas, him a prince and her a 'little queen' “Guess you really are a Prince then” she allowed, dropping the haughty mask she had created just for him. At least he had shown her due awe for all that information she had so cleverly managed to remember and relay to him. She was only mildly surprised when he said he had met her father. Everyone had met her father and was either in some manner adopted by him or already related - this was a fact she was already resigned to.

He stepped closer to her and she didn't try to swat him again, he was a prince and he was all respectful and nice to her, being treated like a queen was even better then the reaction she had first hope for when she told him she was a mud monster. He pointed out that they should get them cleaned up, and now that she realized she liked queen so much more then monster anyway she was in agreement. “Yes, of course” she said, returning a little to her lofty ways, this time without even realizing she did so, Ren was a terrible influence on her. She blushed then, her little pup cheeks roseing up and her eyes went back and forth, as that ego, so recently created, was already bruised by what she had to say. “I don't believe I can rise.. there's too much mud”

"Speech"