Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
01-07-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:08 AM by Ren.)
He chuckled - she sounded almost disappointed to his ears. "Disappointed, little queen?" he asked softly. She didn't seem too surprised by him knowing Glacier - he bet she was used to people saying that. After all, Glacier was a kind and sociable man, and not many would forget the gigantic blue beast. He laughed again as she got that royal vibe again. Oh no, did he start something? If so, he started something rather adorable and cute... and he couldn't help but flat out laugh at her next admission. "It's alright, it happens to all of us," he reassured. Okay, maybe not getting stuck in the mud to the point you can't stand up, but equally as ego-bruising things! And he'd gotten his paw stuck in the mud for a good long while in places where it was deeper. He stepped even closer, bending his head down to her ear. "I'll get you up, but I'll be grabbing you by your scruff," he told her. Of course, at her age, this was still the normal - she'd still curl into a ball, so even if she fought him it wouldn't be much trouble. With that thought, he'd dip his head to grab her scruff lightly, though he inwardly cringed at the thought of the mud. Thankfully, there wasn't a lot on her scruff. Just about... everywhere else excepting her shoulders, though.

"Speech"