size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Cascade grinned to hear the sudden melodious tones of a meeting being called. As a ranking wolf she was glad to hear the pack stepping up to take an active role in things - as an inveterate rogue she was delighted to hear something interesting to get into to defeat the constant creeping boredom. She'd let Chaos decide for himself if he was going to answer the call from where ever in the pack lands he was currently wandering; at three seasons old he hardly needed her nagging him about everything and she already had him going on patrols with her anyway so he could make his own decisions. Trotting up to the gathered wolves she flashed Esti a grin. "Hey, Esti! Getting antsy were you? I'm glad you did, I could use a good distraction." She wasted no time at all in flopping down to the damp ground and stretching out to stare at the taller wolf with an expectant, mildly goofy smile from where her head rested on her crossed forepaws to wait comfortably for Esti to begin.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!