size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
01-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Rhythm always had an answer and she clung to her auntie and the hope she offered. Talking to her, it made shaye feel like. everything might actually be OK. Like she could breath again for the first time in forever. "Maybe you can see something I missed." She suggested, surely rhythm would have all the answers. "Motif and vail are both afraid. Motif won't leave daddy's side and it took a long time before she allowed vail to visit him. That's the confusing thing, he's sick but it doesn't seem to catch." She explained, her tone puzzled. She really didn't know enough about sickness. She hadn't had to deal with anything like whatever Shai had, before.

"I would love if you came even for a little while. I know mum would want to talk to you anyway."she pointed out and we'll she sniffed and rubbed at her eyes she could help but feel better now that rhythm was here with her again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.