Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
01-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Mithras walked with his tail high, his mind buzzing and at a near loss for what he might say. There was so much he had to tell her, so much he wanted to share! First and foremost the girls, and of course about Argead! It struck him that he had become a very different in the past year. He slowed his pace and hummed quietly to himself, thinking before finally saying, "Well, brace yourself! The long version can come later, but a briefing will have to do for now, unless you want to sit out here until the season turns." He took a deep breath.

"This land here? Its mine, I rule it under the banner of a pack named Argead. I formed it not long ago, after being confronted with the dangers of raising three rambunctious girls in the uncivilized wild. Do you remember Faria? A night of indiscretion, but we're happy with how things turned out, once all is considered. We have friend and companions, support and safety... It's good." He finished what was like a shocking speech with a shrug, somewhat lackluster in comparison. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that things are kinda crazy right now, but if you're looking to make a new home you'll always be welcome in this one." Sure it was a but sappy for his taste, but he forced down a grimace or a smirk or whatever was trying to worm its way onto his face. Cerse was back, and nothing was too high of a price.

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!