ardent

Together We Stand Tall

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2016, 07:18 PM

Félicien hoped that he wouldn’t come off as creepy. The two of them had only met once prior and while it had been a journey together to get Mystic back home with her father and brother it wasn’t like the two had spent endless nights with each other. Féli knew in his heart he was lonely, that he missed Tac and the potential that the two had shared as mates. But that didn’t mean he had given up the chance of finding that with someone again. Besides... Maybe last time he’d fallen in love far too quickly. Life could be funny that way sometimes.

But hearing Mystic say that she missed him too made Félicien’s heart lift. He was glad to hear that she was doing better, that she had a sense of hope and happiness again. The brute would chuckle softly, keeping his bi-colored gaze fixed on hers. “This is good to know,” Félicien would say softy. “I’m glad that you’re feeling more hopeful. I’ve actually been wondering about you and your family lately.. Have you seen any other signs of your missing kin?”

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen