gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-08-2016, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 11:11 PM by Evelyn.)
*Navigation -- Styllanos Crypt

This was worse than the forest. Finch blinked as her blue eyes adjusted to the darkness, starting to feel a little funny. Her heart felt like it was beating too fast, but she just thought that was from being afraid. Her belly hurt though, turning in her gut. The young woman turned her head to the slide, lips smacking as too much saliva filling her mouth. Her stomach twisted into one final twist and she paused in the tunnels, turning her head to the side as she wretched. Her stomach heaved until it was empty, her hackles raising as the meager contents of her belly were empty. It was at that moment that Maggie asked if she was okay, and Finch's head spun as she tried to nod it. Ugh, nope. She wasn't feeling good. "I... I d-dunno. I d-don't feel so g-good..." she admitted. Her head started to pound and she felt dizzy, stumbling forward to lean heavily against Maggie. She shut her eyes painfully, dark images dancing around behind her closed lids. Shadows moved and bent when she opened her gaze again, the dark tunnels twisting in front of her. Letting out a whine she hid her face in Maggie's shoulders, the dark monsters coming towards her. Heart pounded way too fast in her chest, her breath coming out in heaving gasps.