gems
size
Large
build
player
Anais
01-08-2016, 11:54 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

He could tell by her smile that she was grateful for his promises, though he hoped greatly that they would be unnecessary. He did not begin to think he knew Surreal well enough to predict her behavior and reactions, and so he had no absolute way of knowing that she would welcome Varda into her future pack without issue, but still he wished for it. It would make things easier, he assumed, to have that option available, for that possibility of another stable start to begin over with. And, having been in the same position that Varda was currently in once before himself, he understood how important that stability was in starting over.

Varda's return promise to show up to the pack's formation drew a smile back to Miksa's lips, and he felt more excited and hopeful than he had felt since pledging himself to the pack's future ranks. He intended to join a new pack, something he had done once already, but this time he would not be doing so alone. "I'm looking forward to it," he admitted through an expression that had brightened quite perceptively. Until then... "I'd better get back. I...I'll see you later." That sounded like the appropriate farewell, only temporary as they intended to meet up again, and hopefully soon. With another smile, the white wolf turned and began the long trek back toward the west and the future pack that awaited him there.

-Exit Miksa and end thread-