gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Clover. He had to find some clover. His luck was probably the worst in all of Abaven, and that was saying something. Though he wouldn't say this was entirely unlucky, though. Unlike Lillie, Lark didn't jump him the moment he saw him, and unlike his father, there seemed to be no angry words followed by  large amounts of sobbing. No, it was a simple question, one that Starling didn't even have to answer. Yes, indeed, it was him! Although, that wasn't entirely the question, was it. There was some underlying tone to it. There was something else. He would slowly turn to Lark, a small, shy smile on his lips. "H-Hi b-brother.." He said softly, shifting on his paws slightly.

He sighed then, looking up at his big brother, his idol. If there was one thing Starling wished for in the whole wide world, it was to be something like Lark. He wanted to be strong, wanted to be able to protect his family, wanted too...be confident. Fearless. "I h-hope you...d-didn't m-miss me too m-much.." He whispered, shifting again awkwardly on his paws. What would Lark say, when he really figured out that Starling was back, and he seemed to be back for good. He couldn't do that to Bass again...and besides, he was just being silly, like Lillie said....right? "I-I need your help.." He admitted quietly, feeling the burn in his shoulder. He needed to apply more wound binders and he couldn't reach...

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"