size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-09-2016, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2016, 02:04 AM by Valentine.)

Einarr arrived with an appropriately somber expression. It was clear he knew exactly why he was being called, which saved Valentine the trouble of having to bring it up and lay out in preparation of what he had to say. Valentine returned his Legionary's polite nod. Einarr then voiced a statement Valentine definitely agreed with. This was going to be rather unpleasant. "You would be correct, I'm afraid."

He paused for a moment to studied the Legionary and try to get a feel for where he was at; for what kind of stance he was going to take. Einarr had to have known there would be consequences to his actions the day of the challenge. Now whether or not he would accept them? That was the question.

There was no point it beating around the bush so Valentine jumped right in. "Einarr, you called into question my ability to make decisions in front of our packmates and wolves who were, for all intents and purposes, in that moment, our enemy. In doing so you undermined my authority and I find that kind of behavior unacceptable." There was a very brief pause as he considered his next words. "Not only that, but you did it in defense of a wolf who just attacked your alpha." That was almost - not quite, but almost - treasonous. "So I need to know this: does your loyalty lie with your mother and stepfather or your pack?" In this instance it couldn't lie with both. There was no gray area here; it was black or white; us or them.

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.