gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-09-2016, 10:16 PM
A soft laugh would bubble from his lips as she joked about not taking good care of herself. "W-well y-you do have ch-children. Th-there's a lot of e-ears to look a-after." He said with a gentle laugh. He would smile pleasantly up at his aunt before she agreed to letting him look at her ear. He was rather knowledgeable, he believed, even if the very reason that he had left Abaven for a while was because he didn't feel he was good enough. So when she leaned down he'd shift so he could get a better look at her ear in the dull light. His deep blue eyes narrowed slightly, but he could tell it was irritated. It smelt...not too bad. He hummed softly before leaning back. "I-it does look...rather i-rri-tated...Do y-you have L-lavander b-back home?" He asked softly before he got an idea, and quickly looked around. He spotted her, hanging around in the trees, like she always was. "Stella? Puoi trovarmi qualche lavanda? Dovrei avere un rametto al covo provvisorio.." He called up super sweetly, and the only answer he got was a rather indignant twitter and the soft flapping of wings before she was off. "Sh-she'll be right b-back." He said softly, smiling up at his aunt before he hummed and shifted on his paws. "S-so, how a-are the li-little ones? I-i'm s-sorry I h-haven't come t-to see them..."

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"