gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
01-10-2016, 01:58 AM

It seemed wounds would still burn as some scent filled his nose. His ears swiveling back as he listened to the harsh voice. His paws found themselves twitching, as well as his scarred face when he tried to put two and two together. It almost felt as if he had forgotten all sense of who he was regardless. What really had the damage of the others around done to him, and what was he left with to be a wolf only eating, drinking, escaping. A shell of what previously was. His hefty body was left skinnier than it used to be, with no pack to support him and abuse causing his muscle slightly to be sore if he over worked them too much. Finally his head turned and his body faced his brother. Showing off the glossy eye as Quelt tried to focus on him. A painful smile appearing on his maw - so he was safe then. And from what he took it his children too, well that was a given, they were in Abaven.

"Ahhh.... Kakashi. I never thought I'd hear your voice again. This entire time no, but an idiot yes I am. So.... they are well. In Abaven their home? Because I.... I'm not strong enough." he didn't think it would make him this emotional. He didn't think it would be this painful. He was swindled - and he didn't want to be the one to tell his kids their mother was a devious devil. Hell, maybe his brother should have seen through it. "I don't need to explain, because - you wouldn't believe me right? If you've been taking care of them I thank you. They should remember their parents as they were, not as they are now." he bit down in his bitter tears. Shaking his head as he opened his jaws to take in a intake of oxygen. "Heaven's forbid I wasn't able to stop her, I still can't bring myself to forgive her brother! I love her and.... she just.... she used me. She used them to get to me." his single eye dilated for a moment. Quelt looked at Kakashi - he truly searched for some sort of guidance. For a mentally physically broken man. Maybe he needed punishment - maybe he needed to be abandoned again. He couldn't he couldn't do anything worse than what he had been doing. Just making sure she stayed away.

Speech,