gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
01-10-2016, 03:01 AM
Starling would stare at the young girl, his gaze level and equal. He was rather unimpressed by her sneezing, and he gathered rather quickly that she wasn't well. When she stuttered out a rather unconvincing "fine". Out of every word in her young vocabulary, "fine" was probably the worst descriptive word for how she was. "N-no y-you're not." He said matter of factly before sighing. Children. He remembered being that old. Slowly his smile would lift the corners of his mouth as he dipped his head a bit, looking at her. "N-neither am I." He whispered softly, as if admitting his biggest secret to the girl. "B-but I c-can tell you what I a-am. My name i-is Starling. W-what's yours?" He asked softly, almost shyly as he smiled so gently at her. He wanted to figure out what was bugging her, his curiousity really got a hold of him here. She was so young, and she certainly seemed sick. Maybe she wasn't used too all the water? He could understand it. He might have to order immunity boosters for all the young ones in Abaven if it keeps up like this.

"Burn Baby Burn" || "Bruciare Bambino Bruciare"