gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2016, 01:56 PM

"Th-that's a beautiful name." Almost instantly her ears fell back in shyness and embarrassment. Heat rushing to her face as she tried to peek at him, but failed. Nobody had said her name was pretty, or beautiful, or nice or anything. Perhaps though, it was because she had such huge confidence issues and the fact her parents didn't stick around long enough to tell her those things. So when someone else said it, she didn't know what to make of it. Instead, she forced herself to look up shyly, crimson clashing with blue. "T-t-thank y-you.." Oh gods...embarrassment and shyness were making her stutter worse. Generally when she was calm, she didn't do it as much. But when she was shy, or upset, nervous, scared, or anything else but happy, it tended to get worse. She would inwardly groan as her head pounded and her sneezing continued. And her groaning grew worse when he started to giggle, but she wasn't mad. Maybe she looked silly sitting in the mud like this, and through tired eyes she watched and listened when he offered for her to go with him. Nodding, she picked herself up with his help, and when another sneeze threatened to take her, he said he could get rid of her sniffles.
She would bite her tongue, holding the sneeze in before she made a fool of herself. It only worked for so long though, before it came bursting out and almost threatened to return her to her previous seat on the ground. "C-can you do that? I-it's making m-m-my head hurt.."

"SPEAK"

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!