gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016, 05:53 PM by Seraphiel.)

'I'm not afraid' where apparently last words, as the girl sank fast. In truth, she was barely under the water for a minute but of course well she was down there it felt like a life time. Her eyes where rightly closed, and her paws curled up to her chest, flailing about and knocking into each other uselessly. Had she of course straightened up her feet she might have discovered that the ground wasn't too far beneath her. Instead, she lost all her sense of direction and couldn't fathom which way was up and which way was down.

When Ren scruffed her and pulled her free she coughed harshly, water pouring from her face and eyes and coat and mouth. She whimpered, all appearances of a headstrong queen where gone in her fear. Her paws scrambled against open ear in her desire to reach shore again “Don't let go. Don't let go” she begged Ren, her savior.

He was speaking to her, and she concentrated on his voice. He told her to straighten out her legs, and as she did so she would realise he had moved her to a more shallow part of the stream – a place where even the tiny, and very young pup would be able to reach the ground. Finding purchase beneath her, her trembling legs straighten, and she raised her head, finding some inner pool of strength as she looked Ren directly in the eyes. “I had it under control. I meant to do that” she told him, as through he hadn't been a panicked, crying mess not three seconds earlier.