gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-10-2016, 06:04 PM

Her new friend encouraged her to say yes, but Silva had already made up her mind without hesitation. Her tail wagged as she looked at Seraphiel in excitement, her bodice practically vibrating with excitement! "Oh, yes I'd love that!" Gods knew she was tired of wandering around without much purpose, wondering where they would sleep next or if someone mean would come and take them away. When Glacier spoke again, Silva adopted a more serious look as she dropped her rump to the ground and sat up straight, hanging onto every word he said. Okay...Stay near camp. Don't go so close to the borders. And don't do anything dangerous. I can do it! She practically coached herself as she nodded firmly to the titan. "You can count on me! I promise I won't let you down!" She would exclaim with enthusiasm as she tried to contain her overwhelming excitement. So she got to play with Ray, and get to hang out in Donostrea for a little while! He kissed her head, and she returned the affection with a quick lick to his muzzle. "Do you need help with anything else?"

"Speak"