Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-10-2016, 06:17 PM

Glacier chuckled softly at Silva's enthusiasm, and nodded his head, looking thoughtful. Yes, he did believe he could count on Silva. She might be very young, but she was a good few seasons older then Sera and had more experience under her belt. As much as he wished she hadn't had to experience some of the things she had, he was sure she was more mature and wise because of them. The mere fact she still held on to her pupp love and excitement was a treasure.

He kissed Sera's head and ushered the young pup forward, away from the border. “You two can go play then, but mind my rules” he reminded them both. Silva wasn't quite ready to let him go yet however, as she asked what else she could do. “Well your here, perhaps you can talk to Anais and Terrae about hunting and herb gathering, but really, the most help you can give me is minding that handful over there” he pulled faces at his daughter. “With my daughter in your capable hands I best be off, all that Alpha responsibility to see to” he said, now pulling faces at Silva, through his eyes where laughing. As he turned to walk away from the Duo he raised his head and howled, letting anyone in hearing distance know that Silva was here on his request.

"Speech"