Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
01-10-2016, 08:24 PM

He wouldn't hesitate to move closer to her, taking her now injured foot and peering at it as she could not. Had Shaye been there she would have been able to help.. but Solor was full of surprises. He knew exactly what to do. She'd limp just a little as she made her way back to shore, more timid but she wouldn't hit any other angry rocks. It really hadn't been that long since she'd been in distress, maybe it was time to retire. She could just sit at home and watch after her dad. SIghing softly she'd make her way to the shore, slowing as he sped up to get what she presumed were supplies. Sitting back onto her haunches she couldn't help but pout just a little. She didn't want to have to be saved all the time.

She hardly had to wait for Solor's return, suddenly he had her paw and was working with hit gently. That didn't stop it from still hurting. But she'd only wince, finding the strength to with hold any protest. He explained to her flawlessly and she'd trust him even though it stung. What a nuisance she was turning out to be. "I hate that I'm such a pain." She'd say through her gritted teeth as he finished, she just didn't want to thank him for any efforts. "Thanks for bandaging my claw." She'd squeeze out, hopefully he'd attribute the effort to her pain.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]