gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
01-10-2016, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 02:42 AM by Seraphiel.)

Ren had been nothing but supportive and kind to her, both in her moment of fear and even the moment after when she stuck up her head and tried to scratch together what remained of her pride. Everything about him was good and kind and she found herself utterly attached to him as only a pup could be. Following after became not only easy, but second nature, natural. Her trembling paws where starting to find strength again and she began to dip parts of her body in the water, washing off what remained of the mud, using a paw to scrub I tour from behind her ears and around her face, knowing any traces she left behind would be notices by her parents and questioned.

"I already know how to swim. But I can watch the way you do it if you want" she allowed, shaking her body out and sniffing for any last track of mud. Only one she was certain she was clean would she turn to ren "you've got mud on your cheek" she informed him, no doubt a reaction to scuffing her after her second time in trouble. Not that she would mention that part of it.