Of Two Galaxies

Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
01-11-2016, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2016, 05:11 AM by Surreal.)
Surreal Adravendi

This fantastically marked fellow was a happy individual, it seemed. That grin only got wider, and her own spread a few molars in response, her muzzle dipping slightly in a warm nod at his pleasantry. Her ears flicked forward to listen as he spoke a bit about his pack, giving the name and their general standing. Much like Celestial, than. She had no interest in going to war unless her paw was forced, and she was glad that she felt so strongly that this pack was unlikely to be the one that did.

As he went on to add that he and his family held occupancy there, and that there were others with his coloring, she chuckled. She'd have to keep note of that. If any children stumbled over her borders that resembled this fellow, she'd be sure to help them home. "That's certainly how it seems. One of my first litter daughters went missing while she was a pup, and she's only just returned this autumn, her second year..." Even after the time had passed, the pain of that long absence was in her voice, and she didn't wish to consider the pain of the other child that seemed to have strayed.

She straightened her shoulders and brought a smile to her jaws as she gazed into his mismatched eyes and celestially marked features. "What are your intentions, if I might ask, regarding other packs? I'm interested in trades, as well as peace agreements. An Alliance would be lovely, but not every pack does those, which is perfectly alright if you don't either." Behind her, she caught the tread of heavy paws, and much lighter paws scampering alongside. Regulus had arrived at last, rabbit in his jaws and a pleased look on his face. She turned her head, dying to see his face when he looked at Mithras.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.