ardent

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

Ghost

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 01:53 AM

What was she doing here? Who was this phantom that spoke to her? What did it want? her heart, her mind, her soul? She no longer was in possession of the first two, she would have to settle by the scarred remnants of her celestial essence if she was here to claim a piece of her. What was she? Did she continue to pollute the air with the carbon dioxide that she exhaled with every breath her diaphragm forced her to take. Did madness bubble and spill from her mouth like a toxic waste? Perhaps... she was a vile repulsive creature. Wrought from ties she wanted no part of, stripped of sanity and conscious thought. Her mind was not her own, it hadn't been for quite some time.

Her back leg would move forward to scratch at her skull, gouges tearing into her flesh, liquid rubies staining the immaculate ivory pelt as she tried in a failed effort to silence the voices that plagued her thought like rats descending upon a city. A tapered whine would erupt from her larynx and her bodice would tremble, shaking slightly under the gravity of their weight. For a moment reality blurred, crossing over into the lands of dreams and carousels before suddenly it snapped back dangerously. Ghost swayed like an oblong pendulum.

"Yours lands, enticing, I almost yearn for death but perhaps the agonizing destruction of me will suffice." Her words began to make less and less sense, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. They counted down prolonged seconds, ears swiveling and head tilting to the side she tried to silence the insufferable noise, they counted down the ticks of her destiny, ready and waiting for that final straw to break. Tick... tock...tick...tock.

"Kindness, thank you, I must speak with Segar... Segar. My mate, my lover, the father of my unborn liter. Segar...Segar...Segar." Her words were slurred unbalanced, like a bitch in heat unable to find a mate. She couldn't think, she could see, a ringing echoed within her head, screeching to the heavens and penetrating her psyche with its cries. "Don't forget... remember... my name is... forget... name... remember. My name is... Ghost."

Speech!