Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
01-12-2016, 02:12 PM

Glacier had never sparred in the lands of alacrity before. He had fought, tumbling with voltage in play fights and of course when had scared off a few trouble makers. And, as he recalled, one troublesome feline. It was safe to say that the soft hated titan was out of practice. 
Why the sudden urge to brush off his skills? Perhaps it was simply well past time or his worry that others would think Donostrea weak well their territory was flooded. Perhaps, like voltage, having a family strove him to better his ability to protect them.

Making his way to the battlefield felt strange, unfamiliar. Hearing the howl of sin was welcome and unsurprising. He doubted much time went by where the brute wasn't practicing his skill. He was a trouble magnet and even in the short time glacier had known him he had been in plenty of fights. He ambled towards his friend, stopping a good few paces away to dip his head in greeting, eyeing the feline, and offering a friendly smile as he did so "My friend. I couldn't have asked for a better opponent. I'm afraid my skills are as rusty as my age is becoming" he smiled wryly at that. "Will you welcome a clean, friendly match?" he asked sin, the man who was one of the few friends he had that weren't actually related to him.

Glacier Vs Sin for practice spar

Round 0/2