ardent

Dreams Are Made Winding Through My Head

Segolia

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2013, 09:42 AM

Ookami turned in the direction of the others. Her fur flowed in the wind as she listened to the conversation of the brutes. She was not sure as to what will happen here and now, but she hoped that they all could get along. So far it was doing well, and she was quite pleased with that. Her tail swayed gently as Fenrir spoke. Exploring is what he was doing here, for her at first it was not the intention, but it turned out to be come curiosity which led her here.

Segolia stretched a bit before she spoke once more."At first i came in this direction to collect some herbs, but the strange smells and all this strange structures triggered my curiosity" Her eyes glanced at Rum who seemed to be very quite. Maybe that is who he was, and she did not mind that at all. Walking next to the brutes, who towered over her.

Segolia took a seat upon her haunches, as she looked around at the stones positioned into odd structures. Who, or what ever lived here were very strange as to be making something like this. Her attention drew to Rum,"Were you exploring too Rum?" She asked. Segolia was not much of the type to ask questions, but the odds of three wolves meeting up in a place like this was unlikely. They either were fulfilling there hunger for adventure, looking to find materials, or trying to get into mischive. She was curios as to why Rum was here.

Speech,