Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-13-2016, 11:20 PM
Voltage would chuckle just nuzzling into her and just soaking up her affection. He chuckled softly at her surprise, looking down with her "Well, i didn't think that I wanted to marry you. Not in so many words anyways. But I did want you by my side and around me as long as I could remember. That very first day I saw you, I knew I had fallen in love." He whispered softly, just staring down at her, waiting for the emotion that would play on her face. Every ounce of affection and love he felt for her could be summed up there, he had fallen in love with her. And when Voltage loved or cared, he did it so wholey, did it until the very end. He never stopped, it wasnt in his vocabulary. When she agreed to the joint wedding he couldn't help the bright smile that touched his face, and instantly he was nuzzling her and pressing gentle kissing into her neck and shoulder."We'll invite everyone we can find, have a grand feast. And everyone will see us married, and everyone will know we are together until the end of time." He whispered softly, pressing his muzzle against hers and just sighing softly. He loved her, so much.

"Burn Baby Burn"