gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
01-14-2016, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:24 AM by Lillianna.)
Lillianna would smile in return, though it was obvious that the cat's attention was solely on her companion. The wolf took the time instead to study the snow leopard, curiostiy in her features that was getting fulfilled. Longer, fluffy fur - a more lean face than Farrym had, with more rounded ears as well. Obviously, much larger, too. About a little over twice as large. One of the most fascenating things was the tail; it was so thick, so long, so large, especially compared to Farrym's - it was interesting, this differentiation of species.

It wouldn't be long before Kathleen asked a question - one to Farrym, though Lillianna could have answered as well. "I was a kitten and she found me," he answered her, and Lillianna would affirm with a nod, biting her tongue to let him speak. "My family wasn't around." Good, he didn't mention that he believed her to be his mother for the longest time.

"Speech" "Language" "Farrym"
Art by Engravedinsilver
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.