Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
01-14-2016, 10:43 PM
She would see her beloved mate come toward her, eyes showing happiness and it was obvious that he seemed torn and yet happy at the same time. She could feel her mate's touch only slightly, but, though they were not in the physical world, she was happy to see him just the same. Crimson orbs focused in on her mate's handsome emerald gaze. The dame smiled and turned over, nudging him gently and closing her eyes slightly as a smile spread across her maw. Happiness was something that she was feeling now that she saw him, and she wished that she didn't have to die. However, the dark woman was also happy that she was able to produce one more child before her death, and to think he would be turning a year old soon made her shocked, and yet happy for her young boy.

"I know that these times have been hard for you, my love. But know that I am not in anymore pain, and I will always be with you no matter what, as well as be there for our children even though I cannot join you all in the physical world again." She sat down, her tail wrapped around her side as she smiled even more, "It is also obvious that Mystic has found another male whom she cares for after what happened with her other mate. I want you to be there for your grandchildren if you can, for your wisdom I am sure will help aid them in years to come," she explained and placed her paw near his.

"I have missed you, my love..." She closed her eyes and nudged his chest.